Repair Word file data damage in a few quick steps
Recovery Toolbox for Word (download) is repair tool for extracted text from corrupted Microsoft Word documents (*.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *dotx files) and Rich Text Files (*.rtf). Microsoft Word repair tool can fix errors in text documents:
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- "Cannot Locate Microsoft Conversion Library" Opening Non-Word File.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- Works cannot open the document, the file may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installed converters or the file may be corrupt.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.
Recovery Toolbox for Word can repair Word document even if Microsoft Word unable to open (.doc) or (.docx) file.
How to repair a corrupted Word file?
Recovery Toolbox for Word reads all versions of MS Word documents and repairs Word files corrupted by a virus or antivirus.
Main features of the DOCX repair tool:
- repair docx file of Microsoft Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013
- repair Word files of Microsoft Word 95-2003
- repair Word documents in ASCII- and Unicode-encoded format
- repair doc file by using several advanced algorithms
- Word doc repair tool can export recovered texts directly into Microsoft Word
- save texts to plain text (*.txt) files
- multi-language interface of the Microsoft Word document repair tool localized in 14 languages
MS Word file repair online service available here: https://onlinefilerepair.com/repair
Requirements: Windows 98 or above